A custom jeans pattern made to your measurements.
Enjoy a classic 5 pocket jeans pattern made to your measurements that you can make again and again. Customize with different rises and leg lines for endless possibilities.
These jeans will be designed for non-stretch denim but can be sized down for stretch.
All samples needed for fitting and final jeans can be sewn on a home sewing machine.
It’s important to remember that this is a joined process between you and the pattern maker. You are responsible for sewing up samples and giving constructive feedback during the video fitting sessions. There are three (3) revisions included in the price.
- This is an advanced sewing project
- You need to be able to install an invisible zipper on your samples
- All sewing instructions will be provided
Fabric & Supplies
You will need the following to sew your own sample:
- Home sewing machine
- Overlocker (optional)
- Approximately 1.5 m of non-stretch muslin for each sample
- Invisible zipper (5”) for each sample
- Fabric pen
- Straight ruler
- Curved (hip) ruler
- Rotary punch or awl (for making holes in paper)
- White thread
Final pattern will be delivered in PDF format for home or large format printing.